MISSION TRIP INFO
The Prestonwood Student Worship Ministry is going to Colorado!! Junior High, join us from May 3-6 on Rocky Mountain Project, as we go on mission to share the gospel with those along the Front Line of the Rockies! We’ll serve Prestonwood Network partners, such as The Living Stone Church and Connection Church, as well as perform dynamic outreach concerts in beautiful cities such as Fort Collins and Boulder, CO! Register NOW, below! Registration closes December 1.
The deadline for submitting your application for the 2024 Student Choir Mission Trip is Friday, Dec 1, 2024.
You must be a member of The Prestonwood Student Choir in order to apply. Once you complete your application process, it will be thoroughly reviewed and you will be notified with further instruction when you are accepted.
Trip: May 3 – 6
Homecoming Concert: May 7, 6:30 pm
Family Group Reveal: March 24
Dance / Vocal Auditions: Feb 18
Forms Due: April 1
Parent Meeting: April 14
Mandatory Rehearsals: May 2
- Sunday Rehearsals: 3 absences allowed in Spring Semester
- Family Group Meetings: Only 1 absence allowed
- Family Group Meeting Dates: April 7, 14, 21, 28
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: April 14. At least 1 parent must be present at the meeting.
TRIP COST & FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
Our church believes in Missions, Students, and Worship and because of this we are able to offer this years trip at an incredible price! Prestonwood automatically subsidizes all members trips keeping the cost of this mission trip to the participant at $595.
This cost is all-inclusive (air and ground transportation, lodging, all meals, trip T-shirts, etc.) with the exception of the following:
- Required shorts / pants and tennis shoes
- Optional spending money
- Deposit $100: Due upon registration, by December 1, 2023
- Payment 1 $250: Due by Jan 15, 2024
- Payment 2 $245: Due by March 15, 2024
Prestonwood makes a significant financial investment for each participant by covering a portion of the cost for church members. Due to this, we are unable to provide any additional financial assistance for students.
*** All payments and donations are tax-deductible but are nonrefundable/not transferable. ***
SPIRITUAL COMMITMENT CRITERIA
Because all Student Worship Ministry “short-term” mission trips are a direct extension of the Prestonwood mission and purpose, mission trip participants are to express a lifestyle of spiritual commitment in the following areas:
- Have made a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Have been scripturally baptized by immersion after salvation experience.
- Have to be an active member of a local chursh.
- Maintain consistent Worship Attendance.
MISSION TRIP APPLICATIONS ACCEPTANCE PRIORITIES
Mission Trip application priority is given to PBC members.
Non-church members are permitted to participate in Prestonwood Music Mission trips only if they meet the Spiritual Commitment Criteria (see above).